Aspire2 International standard terms of enrolment
Applicants are required to provide true and complete information when filling out their application form and attaching documents. Provision of false information may result in the termination of the application / enrolment.
- Applicants must review the details of the programme they are applying for, to make sure that this is the programme they want to study, and should consider whether the programme will assist them in achieving their career goals and intentions.
- A completed Aspire2 International Application Form provides the basis of a contract between the applicant (or his/her parent if the applicant is aged under 18) and Aspire2 International.
- If entry criteria are met, applicants will receive an Offer of Place letter, which will provide information regarding programme fees (tuition and resource fees), insurance, dates for and methods of payment required.
- To accept an Offer of Place, applicants must sign one copy of the Offer of Place, and return it, with full payment of all fees by the due date.
Upon receipt of fees, applicants will be sent a receipt, which they can use to apply for a student visa.
Students are required to attend 20 hours of scheduled classes per week, and complete self-directed study. Timetables are provided at the start of the course. Classes may be scheduled from Monday to Sunday (excluding public holidays), between 7am and 9pm, and 100% attendance is required. All absences must be notified as soon as possible.
Students are required to notify Aspire2 International immediately if their address or contact details change.
During orientation, students are required to sign a policy which defines the responsibilities of students when using the computing and information technology facilities provided by Aspire2 International
During orientation, students are required to sign an agreement confirming their commitment to:
- adhere to Aspire2 International Policies and Procedures.
- attend classes punctually, and notify Aspire2 International staff if unable to attend.
- be honest and co-operative in dealings with the other learners/students and with Tutors.
- complete any assignments on time and to work on them to the best of their ability
- ask for help and support when needed
- wear their Student ID card at all times on Campus
Use of student photos, videos and testimonials:
- From time to time Aspire2 International gathers and publishes/posts photographs, video records and written/spoken testimonials of students on its website, in its prospectus, newsletters and other means of mass media communication.
- It is Aspire2 International's policy that any published items are positive depictions of students.
The New Zealand Government requires that New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) registered Private Training Establishments (PTE’s) protect all student fees paid to them (‘Fee Protect’). Aspire2 International PTE’s are registered for Fee Protect through the Public Trust, which has an unsecured capital guarantee from the New Zealand Government. For further information visit www.publictrust.co.nz/fee-protect
This means, in the unlikely event that Aspire2 International is unable to provide the course in which you are enrolled (this could be because of closure, insolvency, loss of NZQA accreditation or course withdrawal), the remainder of your student fees (including accommodation and living expenses if paid in advance) will be protected. You will have the choice to receive any remaining fees back or have them paid directly to an alternative Education Provider.
This fee refund procedure is in accordance with the Education Act 1989 and amendments as implemented by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority, and applies to all international students.
- If a student withdraws from any Aspire2 International course, they must notify the school in writing of their intention to withdraw. Aspire2 International will promptly commence the withdrawal process and once complete will notify the student that the withdrawal process has been completed (’Notification of Withdrawal’).
- Refunds, where payable, will be processed within five (5) working days of the date upon which the Notification of Withdrawal is issued. The refund will be paid in New Zealand dollars and will be paid to the party who originally paid the fees.
- The amount of a refund (if any) depends upon the length of the student’s course and the time at which the student gives written notice of their intention to withdraw. Various scenarios are set out below.
For the purposes of this policy, Start Date is defined as follows:
- The first day of the student’s Personal Development Programme; OR
- The first day of the student’s first term if the Personal Development Programme is not attended.
Courses of thirteen weeks or more duration:
- Withdrawal before and/or within the first 10 working days of the start date:
- The student will receive a full refund of all fees paid less a deduction of up to 25%.
- Withdrawal after the first 10 working days of the start date:
- The student has NO entitlement to a refund
Courses of 5 to 12 weeks duration:
- Withdrawal before and/or within the first 5 working days of the start date:
- The student will receive a 75% refund of all fees paid.
- Withdrawal after the first 5 working days of the start date:
- The student has NO entitlement to a refund.
Courses of less than 5 weeks duration:
- Withdrawal before and/or within the first 2 working days of the start date:
- The student will receive a 50% refund of all fees paid.
- Withdrawal after the first 2 working days of the start date
- The student has NO entitlement to a refund
Fee Refunds in other circumstances
- Student visa not granted before and/or within the first 10 working days of the start date
- The student must provide an official letter from INZ confirming the visa decline: The student will receive a full refund of all fees paid less a deduction of 10% up to a maximum of $500
- Student visa extension not granted
- The student must provide an official letter from INZ confirming the extension decline: The student will receive a refund of the balance of unconsumed tuition fees paid
- Student visa not granted after the first 10 working days of the start date
- The student must provide an official letter from INZ confirming the visa decline: The student will receive a refund of the balance of unconsumed tuition fees paid
- Aspire2 International is unable to proceed with the course
- The student will receive a refund of the fees held by the Public Trust and (at the discretion of the school) may also receive a further refund of fees paid.
Aspire2 International retains the discretion to grant refunds that are more beneficial to students than are set out in this policy.
On request we can supply a copy (re-print) of your Certificate of Completion together with a copy (re-print) of your Record of Learning for a fee of NZ$80. This fee applies to both English and Diploma students. If you need us to post any documents to you a courier fee will also apply and this will vary depending on the destination. Aspire2 International is not responsible for any documents lost in transit.
- If you make a request in person (walk in) for a print version of your Record of Learning only - there is no fee
- ALL requests for a copy (re-print) of your Certificate of Completion, in person or by post - there is an NZ$80 fee
- If you need us to post any documents to you a courier fee will apply and this will vary depending on the destination. Aspire2 International is not responsible for any documents lost in transit.
How to apply - Step One:
Send us a written request (either directly from you, or authorised by you, or from your education provider, or from the employer who needs the information) to
This written request must include:
- Your full name [as it is shown on your passport]
- Your student number while you studied with us
- The dates you studied with us (month and year)
- The programme of study you completed
- Completed Academic Record Request form of destination institute (if applicable)
- The address to which we need to courier your documents (if this applies)
How to apply - Step Two:
Will email you back to tell you the total you are required to pay: the required NZ$80 administration fee and the courier fee (if applicable). Pay this total into the following bank account.
- Bank Name: ASB Bank
- Account Name: NTEC
- Account Number: 12-3244-0042198-00
- Swift code: ASBBNZ2A
How to apply - Step Three:
- Email us back with the receipt or proof of payment (evidence of your bank transfer completed in Step Two above)
- If documents are being couriered we will notify you by email when the documents have been dispatched and provide you with a courier tracking number:
Email your request and your documents to our Registry Team: