#a2isummer Kiwi Traditions Summer Competition
Dec 2019 - Jan 2019
How to enter:
- Each Friday for 5 weeks from the 28th of December 2018 a Kiwi Traditions photo challenge will be announced on Facebook.
- Post your photo entry in the comments under the weekly post on Facebook - or on Instagram using the hashtag #a2isummer.
- Entries close at 1pm on Wed Jan 30 2019 and we will collect all the entries for all 5 photo challenges and post an album on Facebook.
- You will be invited to vote by liking your favourite photos in the Facebook album we have created. Voting (liking) will close at 1pm Mon Feb 4 2019. The photo with the most likes wins!
- If you post multiple images in one post on Instagram, only the first image will be taken as an entry. You are welcome to post as many individual images as you like on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Photo entries close at 1pm New Zealand time on Wed Jan 30 2019, any photos posted after this time will not be included in the competition.
- Voting (liking) closes at 1pm New Zealand time on Mon Feb 4th 2019, any photos likes after this time will not be included towards the voting.
- Only the photos included in the Facebook album posted on Wed Jan 30 2019 count towards the voting, if you like a photo outside of the album on Facebook in comments or on Instagram, this will not count towards the votes.
- This competition is open to staff and students of Aspire2 International and their friends and family in New Zealand.
- The Prezzy Card is in New Zealand dollars and is only valid for use in New Zealand. It cannot be exchanged for cash.