New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management
2018 intake dates: 11 Jan, 22 Feb, 22 Mar, 24 May, 21 Jun, 23 Aug, 13 Sept, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
Take your next best step in a hospitality management career with this Diploma.
Content & delivery
Delivered by: National Institute of Education
This course will give you the skills and standards of professional practice to instill confidence in customers in a range of hospitality environments. You will be able to work unsupervised in any hospitality management role.
- Managing and Developing Staff
- Hospitality Business Performance
- Operational Management in a Changing Environment
- Hospitality Product Development
- Communication and Leadership in the Hospitality Sector
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Innovation and Hospitality Sales
- Issues in Hospitality Management
On completion of this programme
Graduates of this Diploma will have the skills and knowledge to provide management across a range of hospitality operations.
This course is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
Students must complete the NZ Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 or an equivalent qualification, or have prior work experience in a relevant field before joining this course.
If you are coming from overseas, to enter this course you must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- provide evidence of an IELTS overall band score of at least 6.0(Academic)
- have a Pearson Test with overall score of 42-49.
First year fees (New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5):
- Tuition - $16250
- Resource - $1750
- Registration - $250
- Insurance (14 months) - $550
- Bank fee - $50
Total 1st year - $18850
Second year fees (New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 6):
- Tuition - $12000
- Resource - $750
- Insurance - $300
Total 2nd year - $13050
Total fees for two years - $31900
How to apply
- 1 Apply online
Receive an OOP
Offer of Place will give advice on programme fees, insurance, date and methods of payment
Sign one copy of the Offer of Place and return it, with full payment of all fees, by the due date
When we receive your fees, we will send you an official fee receipt
Apply for visa
Once your student visa is approved, we will arrange your accommodation (if you wish) and airport pick-up