Chris Mitchell, Director of Pathways and Articulation, is delighted that NZ universities increasingly want to attract Aspire2 International graduates into their postgraduate and undergraduate programmes.
"Universities recognise that it is not just the quality of Aspire2 International’s teaching programmes that make a difference but the wrap around services and support that Aspire2 International provides for our international students that helps ensure their success in their further study".
Our most recent update is from Massey Business School who have agreed to staircase students who have completed one of the following full-time one-year, 120-credit, Level 7 Programmes from Aspire2 institutions (Concordia Institute of Business); into the Master of Management (MMgt) and the Master of Business Studies (MBS) *conditions apply and a review of the policy is located on our website under Academic Pathways
- Diploma in Accounting Level 7
- Diploma in Business Accounting Level 7
- Diploma in Business Level 7
- Diploma in Business Management (with Specialisations) Level 7
- Diploma in Health Services Management Level 7
- Diploma in Technology Management (with Specialisations) Level 7
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management (with Specialisations) Level 7
Talk to one of the marketing team today for further information and updates about the pathways Aspire2 International has on offer.
You can check out our current Academic Pathways on our website here.