- News & events
- Image gallery
- Graduation day
- Enterprise centre
- Aspire2 Work
Our Student Services Team welcome student enquiries and students needing assistance in producing various documents.
- Arrange 2 weeks of free accommodation and airport pickup for the new students.
- Arrange Homestay if requested by the student/agent.
- Pastoral Care-Student Services
- Under 18 Students-Arranging homestay, 3 monthly visits to accommodation, regular pastoral care meetings with the student, communicate wellbeing and academic performance to the student’s parent.
- Direct students to right department/individual
- Guide the new students to apply for IRD number and open bank account
- Assistance with the e-library
- Available Licenced Immigration Advisor campus
- General Enquiries
Students who have problems or queries can approach our Student Welfare Officers, the Student Services Team, or other staff for help. Counsellors who speak the students’ native languages are also available to provide support to students.
When international students come to study in New Zealand, it is important that they are well informed, safe and properly cared for. Aspire2 International is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students, which is administered by New Zealand’s Ministry of Education to protect international students.
The IT Support (ITS) is responsible for handling technical matters and issues by the staff and the students.
- Creating students’ email IDs
- Providing printer/copy credentials to students
- Internet services
- Issuing laptops to new students
- Installation of printer and other software (Windows OS, Ms-Office, Browser, PDF Reader, Add Block etc)
- Troubleshooting laptop/printer related issues
- Update printing quota for students
- Providing laptop invoice for insurance claim
The Faculty Services Team assists the faculties in processing and completing important documents needed by the students.
- Support Letters or Documents
- Visa and Insurance
- Updating Results
- 2nd Year Study Offer Letter
- Scholarship Application
- Course/campus/school changes
- Completion Documents
- Facebook Student Group
- WiseNet Access
- Academic related inquiries
Diploma intake dates 2017
Cookery level 4 and level 5 : 3 Apr, 7 Aug, 6 Nov, 4 Dec
New Zealand diploma of engineering level 6 : 12 Jan, 23 Feb, 22 Jun, 20 July, 17 Aug, 14 Sep, 7 Dec
All other diploma courses : 12 Jan, 23 Feb, 23 Mar, 6 April, 25 May, 22 Jun, 24 Aug, 14 Sep, 30 Nov, 7 Dec