- News & events
- Image gallery
- Graduation day
- Enterprise centre
- Aspire2 Work
Student Experience & Support Team
Our team at student reception welcomes all enquiries from students needing any kind of support or assistance.
- Guide our new students on how to apply for their IRD number and/or open a bank account
- Pastoral Care bookings
- Advice on Accommodation including Homestays
- Directing students to the right department/individual
- Directing students who require the services of our Licenced Immigration Advisor on campus
- Any Payments
- How to get involved in the Student Council
- Events and activities of Campus
- General Enquiries
We have a dedicated team who are here to support you when you are in need. We have an open door policy which means you can meet confidentially with one of our Pastoral Care team members. They are trained to assist you whenever you are in trouble, anxious or upset.
When international students come to study in New Zealand, it is important that they are well informed, safe and properly cared for. Aspire2 International is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students, which is administered by New Zealand’s Ministry of Education to protect international students.
The IT Support (ITS) is responsible for handling technical matters and issues by the staff and the students.
- Creating students’ email IDs
- Providing printer/copy credentials to students
- Internet services
- Issuing laptops to new students
- Installation of printer and other software (Windows OS, Ms-Office, Browser, PDF Reader, Add Block etc)
- Troubleshooting laptop/printer related issues
- Update printing quota for students
- Providing laptop invoice for insurance claim
The Registry & Academic Operations Team
The Registry & Academic Operations Team assists the faculties in processing and completing important documents needed by the students.
- Support Letters or Documents
- Visa and Insurance
- Updating Results
- 2nd Year Study Offer Letter
- Scholarship Application
- Course/campus/school changes
- Completion Documents
- Facebook Student Group
- WiseNet Access
- Academic related inquiries